View Single Post
Old 04-14-14, 07:37 PM   #518
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Yaarp, that sounds good to me.

As for 1 more training session well I'm pretty sure we'll have more of them when we have to work out some ''minor tactical missteps'' during our missions

Also I would like to add the coordination of pairs during the flight.
One of the two takes the role of a leader and coordinates with his wingmen whenever he makes a adjustment in his flightpath (altitude,speed and heading whenever he makes a turn)
when reaching the target it would be wise to coordinate how you'll pick of the targets like working your way towards the center with one starting from the right and the other from the left to avoid wasting ammo on the same target. Just some basic stuff I wager to give a try.

I have pretty much mastered the basics of flying and shooting stuff with the kamov (apart from landing obviously) but still would like to get to know it better (the abris, navigating options, the use of the other types of ammo it can carry and designating targets with the computer for friendlies to see) so perhaps after having done some straight forward missions we should get to that as well but all on a step by step phase ofcoure

HunterICX