View Single Post
Old 11-19-16, 09:53 PM   #2694
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Rabid Wolverine, the initial release is being kept as much AOTD_MadMax as is possible, per several of our (team) wishes, including "The Boss" - no, not Bruce! Rockin Robbins - even better! After things are stable, then we'll try some further sound "mod" work. The only sound "mod" in there thus far is what CapnScurvy did to balance some of the levels, and we put in a "The Sound" fix, which had the "Crash Dive" wav file as the "trigger", it being too long of an audio file, so it was replaced. Oh, and CapnScurvy did a voice-over for the Rudder Centered - is that still in there??... Other than that, the sounds are stock. I'm almost certain there was a DC splash sound before, and I'm going through some of my old files looking for clues.

Sniper450, the i5 is more than enough muscle for this, definitely. I imagine you've probably got onboard intel video, which isn't too cool in some situations, such as in some "Legacy" games, of which SH4 is one... but if it plays, it plays.
I would make sure you have directX10 installed...
having bought an all singing and dancing super computer 2 months a go with windows 10, I could not run any version of Silent Hunter without Directx10 installed.

Sad to say the super dupa pc died within two days at a price of £899.00, the next two replacements also died from UK supplier "DinoPC" I now have a full refund... just in time for xmas #lol#

Last edited by s7rikeback; 11-19-16 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Grammer fix
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote