View Single Post
Old 03-31-24, 07:07 AM   #1256
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

ROBERT JENRICK: Why do we still send millions to China when we desperately need that money to defend ourselves against countries like... China?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...id-budget.html

This is a strange one, politicians who've been running the UK for 14 years can moan about the politicians who've been in charge for the last 14 years with a straight face. Maybe he shouldn't be asking those in power that question but, the normal everyday person instead, I'm sure they'll put him on the right track.

The real scandal here is that the government borrows billions of ££££££s just so they can give it away to the likes of China, India and Pakistan, all of whom have invested heavily into nuclear weapons and 2 of them having their own space programs, thick twats or what?, undoubtedly.

If I said to my family, right we're thousands of ££££££s in debt but I'm going to borrow more money so I can give it away to charity, I wonder what any sane person would say to that, that's what our so-called government is doing.

Britain's Conservative government reduced overseas aid from 0.7% to 0.5% of gross national income (GNI) in 2020, the Labour Party were shedding bucket loads of crocodile tears as usual but, you can expect Starmer and his lefty baboons to increase it back to 0.7% pretty damn quick.

Foreign Aid needs to be scrapped, its being abused by most countries who have their grasping hands out and, it wouldn't surprise me if oil rich countries are in receipt of Foreign Aid too.