View Single Post
Old 03-17-24, 07:50 PM   #93
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default Re

Hey rik007, I tried what you suggested by removing the 'main.cfg'. when I do SH3 wont start via SH3cmdr. I says that it can't find .... and for me to restart SH3 which then re-creates the Main.cfg file and SH3 restarts for a bit. In the early war all seems good but 1943 on , it either CTD or I get a RUNTIME ERROR. I've tried with and without the SH5-3 20km Atlantic v1000 option activated. Sorry to say it's not working for me. I'm open to suggestions. So I'm going to pump the brakes here and see if I get any more insight from you or anyone that would like to share how they got it working. I won't give up because I believe this mod is a game changer, and maybe something needs tweaked somewhere. I had 1 more idea, just for the heck of it I deleted my "Saved Games folder and started SH3 from the SH3.exe to re-establish it. Then started the game normally via Commander. Thought I had it , but It crashed after 48 minutes. Darn !!! Thanx for your hard work for our benifit.

Last edited by Doolar; 03-17-24 at 09:03 PM.
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote