View Single Post
Old 07-12-10, 03:32 AM   #10
Zedi
Sea Lord

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelViking View Post
Good work Magnum, this looks really nice And, good going on finding another way to fix the stadimeter, I know that what you did had to be pretty time consuming.

Anyway, if I may make a suggestion, why not include this right into reaper7's UI without the green lines since he already has a stadimeter fix? Or Magnum, perhaps you could simply make another version without the green lines that would be intended to be used along with reaper7's UI. Again, just a suggestion. Either way, thanks for this mod.
Reaper7 said that he will include it in his UI, so expect an update there. Not sure how this will work with TDW UI, but now he made several changes on the script, it should work. Download the pack with his changes and test it. I will upload later today a version with the green lines removed to be used with the major UI mods where the stadimeter is fixed and no need for these lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz View Post
Why is my text in rec. manual in white please? Text then merges with the background.
That's a localization problem, you are using the german version. I will try to make an update for this version too asap.
Zedi is offline   Reply With Quote