makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

Can I express my preferences?
Super, I only prefer, it to be RelativeDrag, and to make the movement area for Lagerad with more low resolution, same as bearings.tga inner part (255,255), thus does not interfere with the start of the movement of the indicator.
hello Tycho,

i guess that using for years the discs , i got used to grab the indicator from the ''N,E,S,W'' positions so it is not bothering me but i understand that there will be people that may prefer it to be in the way you describe

sh3's engine has its limitations on the controlers for such items (never will work smooth all together) so whatever controls you may choose will have advantages and disadvantages.
the RelativeDrag controling has this annoying ''stop'' when you are turning clockwise the discs. the smaller area for the Lagerad turns to leaving a part of the lagerad not fuctional (which is the price for having a nice working indicator) and this is more ''cluttering'' for my habbits on using these discs.

feel free to post your settings on controls (you can make the lagerad area even larger up to 282x282 without interfering with indicator's movement) in order people to choose whatever suit most to their needs and enjoy the tool

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote