View Single Post
Old 11-17-18, 01:05 PM   #8
Bayu Pamungkas
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Thank you all for your help, I appreciate your effort to help me, and I am happy this forum is still active although the population of sub simmer is very few.

1. For p7p8 thanks for your advice. I usually use aTMA with manual sonar when facing more than 1 hostile (hard lvl quick mission), when facing 1 hostile (med lvl) I am trying to use manual TMA and Sonar (for learning purpose). For detecting surface unit, SA is still ok, but I learn to use the TA or both. And thanks for the videos, so you are a DW youtubee too? actually I have seen some DW videos from FPSChazly channel before, and from now I'll add your channel as learning resource too.

2. For ET2SN, yup, for the range <5nmi the confidence to shoot is big, even for ai surf its not hard to get very accurate solution in less time (they tend to be straightrunner, at least for vanilla dw). And yes i usually see the enemy surf specs, but I more often meet the units with torps/asrocs than the one that don't carry it like funky patrol boats

3. I never use radar or esm or link or periscope, just pure passive sonar and active intercept. Because I only play with subs in quick mission, (akula/LA for ASuW and Seawolf for ASW), but sometimes I'll try to play other platform too.