Old 12-02-07, 11:41 AM   #2200
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorshkov
Hallo!

I was a bit interested how many German warships is unsinkable in GWX 1.03 mod and that is why I made my own beta-tests. Here you are results:

- type 36A destroyer
- naval artillery barge
- naval transport barge

I wish you to fix this embarrassing errors before GWX 2.0 release time. It seems you centered too much on eye-candy graphics and "uber-destroyers" but unfortunately totally forgetting about basic bugs!

You know what, Mr. Kapitan: "Apart from good man all we really need are all sinkable ships in subsim type games"! :rotfl:

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you!
Ok, here is how it is, those three you list are not unsinkable. They do sink. I have seen a Type 36 destroyed during an air raid in testing. They are enormously tough though, yes.

Basically I am confused as hell as to why you want to deliverately sink ships belonging to Germany (your own side)?!

All the ships you are SUPPOSED to sink in GWX, do sink! Some are tougher than others though. And 99.9% this is by design not accident.

Bottom line is, if the Kpt. Lehmann does indeed decide to pull the GWX release... then, everybody here on subsim and round the world will be waiting till perhaps, January maybe even February next year before they get 2.0.... GWX policy is, we do not work over Christmas and new year...

But I'm sure the subsim faithful would be grateful to yourself though for finding these 'bugs' and giving the Dev Team chance to rectify them, even if they do have to wait till next year to see bugs that don't affect the game in the slightest cured.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Penelope_Grey is offline   Reply With Quote