View Single Post
Old 12-27-14, 08:16 PM   #3777
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve450 View Post
I have installed sobers mega mod list and I am a few missions into the game. I would like to find a way to brighten up the nights. I struggle to see the horizon let alone a ship in the inky blackness. I have experimented with gamma but it seems to wash out the rest of the game too much. I know that sobers mod soup has dynenv darker nights and I'd like to remove that but it is near the top of the list in enable order. If I disable it and enable just the no murky waters portion of it then will I cause myself a problem with it enabled as the last mod? Or, do I need to pull off all the mods up to where that darker nights is in the list, enable just the murky waters then re enable all the other mods to preserve the mod order? Will doing this harm my campaign? Thanks all in advance.
The time of year and location that the game starts off at has dark nights . They are not always dark . Try to darken the room . You mix and match the environment mods while on patrol afaik . Just add a mod with the mod enabler at the end of the mods and see if you like it . Or rewrite the MEP file how you want and then let the mod enabler do the work for you . Its easy as . Thts why I don't like mega mods , you cannot adjust to your taste easily . cheers .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote