View Single Post
Old 05-08-10, 05:13 PM   #40
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
KC & Frinic

KC I guess with your rig it's difficult to get FPS up to the 10s - or more. I think you'll like Steel Fury as I believe you'll get better results.
Keep your discs pumped up - I've just given mine a beer infusion!

Frinic that sound like a screamer you've bought (not an i7 by any chance?). My laptop is an Asus - Intel i5 but only 4Gb of RAM and a med Graphics card so probably not good for TvsT but I didn't really get it for that. I might try and run it later for a test but I think the GPU will be the bottle neck on this machine. I'd like to hear how it runs TvsT when you're all up and running. I assume you'll get Win7 with it?? You should be OK with 8Gb RAM. I had to make recovery discs for my new PC and I was amazed it took 4xDVDs !!!!! so the Asus drivers and Win7 is a fairly big programme. It must be compressed if you get a retail copy on one disc!!

BTW Mrs Panzer Commander cannot be deleted, she's like a Norton Antivirus you can try but you will never fully succeed. She can be overwritten sometimes; but it's not worth the follow up retribution!!
And we're in love again since she's approved the Asus notebook budget for this financial year!!! Although I feel this is a temporary euphoric state set to change if I lock myself away at Kursk!!!

All the Best - Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote