View Single Post
Old 06-21-16, 08:57 PM   #11
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydogdav View Post
Ok. Onkle Neal, please take no personal offense, but d**n you. I was really looking forwards to this game. It was going to be innovative and unique. It wasn't going to be another Silent Hunter, or a second Dangerous Waters. It was going to become the first Sweedish Submarine Simulator, complete with an alternate history story. But now, you changed it with money, just like Minecraft (I know it's a stretch of a comparison and a childish one, but still, the comparison's there). It was going to bring something new to the table and make the game incredibly interesting, and also give the developers the option to use what ever design and type of technology they wanted. Now, you're paying them to change a 4 man design, to a 20 man design when we can barely scrap together 12 men for 3 subs. It seems unfortunate and unfair to this amazing concept.
However, the news of full development funding for this great team is very reassuring that, whatever this game turns out to be, there will be a final product that I will look forwards to for an amazing game. And for that, I thank you Mr. Neal. Keep up the good work! (P.S: I am totally keeping Build 144, even if the newer U-Boat version surpasses it completely)
I'm hearing alot of sell out comments and a lot of positive comments. They are directly related to casual players and old salts. I agree and disagree with all your points which I won't say how or which but a man puts a lot of love and effort into this website if he wants to take the benefits his hard work reaps and put it on his dream there's no better feeling. The move to Sweden I still question as a joke however. Neal and co has alot to learn and the Swedish two have a lot more to live up to now. Not just part kf the community but -the- community. Gonna be some interesting posts on the next days to come.