Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Reply

Bracer said:
Quote:
Hey!
Thx for the reply.
OK, then, my mic is working fine, because I can record my self speaking with the windows sound recorder.... Something is wrong since I can't get SH3 speech to react! As I wrote earlier my Swedish OS don't have Speech recog. implemented, so when I open the Vista control panel/Speech recog. I see that SAPI is installed because there are new options, but when I press start Speech recog setup I get an error. Do you think that Sh3Speech should work even though the speech recog thingy that allows one to control the computer doesn't function on my OS??
Hope you understand what I meen....
/Bracer
I understand what you mean. Without the SAPI (Microsoft voice recognition software) functioning, SH3Speech will not work correctly. Based on your report, your microphone is set up properly and is working. Sounds like the SAPI is not. Without the SAPI, your computer cannot recognize what you are saying. Try sending a PM to Minsc_tdp (he is the author of the SHSpeech software) he may have some ideas.

I don't know if the SAPI has any other requirements such as NET 2.0 or something. You might look on Microsoft's website to see if others are having a similar problem with Swedish Vista and maybe there is some info there that can help you get the SAPI up and working.

Sorry
R/
TC2