Old 12-15-09, 10:20 PM   #24
rugby6
Watch

Downloads: 248
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
Hello rugby6,

concerning your graphic issues: did you try SH3 without any activated MOD? Do you have the same problems then too?

Just talked to our GUI-Expert, Bertl01, he will have a look after your problems with manual targeting.

Just a cosmetic change in your MOD-list: please activate the dark recon manual after the OLC-GUI. If not there will be a bright "halo" around the darkened ships.

Gretz Blueduck
Blueduck,

I didn't run the game before I loaded the LSH3 mod. If I disable all the mods will that take me back to the vanilla SH3? If I can do that, I'll try running the game without any mods installed and see if I have the same issues. I was running GWX 3, the exact same graphic problems were experienced with that also, but they happened far more frequently. I'm thinking it might be an issue with my graphic card setup. I'll keep you posted on that.

I'll take the advice on changing the mods around. Thanks so much for the input. The mod is a piece of art for sure. If I can figure out the graphics issues I'm sure I'll be playing this for years to come.

Take care.
3.2 Gig RAM
Galaxy GE Force 9600 w/512MB Video RAM
Windows XP, SP 3
rugby6 is offline   Reply With Quote