View Single Post
Old 03-27-11, 12:52 PM   #5
JapLance
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Thanks for the comments, guys. I was going to do all this for me anyway, but knowing that someone else wants it as well is quite rewarding .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakla1027 View Post
Man oh man cant wait, sounds great! It'd be nice to try hunting Italian subs along with the rest of the Italian Fleet. Also it'd be interesting to be able to transfer to the Indian/Pacific Ocean later on in the campaign we things slowed down in the Mediterranian, like when Italy surrenders.
The plan is to add a few German and Italian subs on patrol and in and out of harbours randomly. I still would need to check how they are implemented in the original game or one of the big mods, but I think its doable, as German subs are already in WDAD, and Keltos did a nice Italian AI submarine that could be used. Anyway, it would be at a later stage. I've stopped work for a while, to see if Lurker says something about the PM I sent him.

The transfer to the IO is more problematic. There is a gap of about three-four months between the finishing of the Med campaign and the start of Lurker's WDAD, and I'm not sure on how to do it. Perhaps later on, but for now the idea is to focus on the Mediterranean, which I think is more intense.