View Single Post
Old 01-07-17, 02:42 PM   #6
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Holy cow! That's amazing and really unexpected. It's an award to our entire team: propbeanie, xtbilly, cdrsubron7, s7rikeback, CapnScurvy and max-peck. And Neal, you put me on this monster when you gave me the job of posting lost mods back on Subsim and FTP space to do it with. That led me to preserving FOTRS versions and then fitzcarraldo said "what if you...." Now the tiger has us all by the tails and we're embroiled in utter chaos and discovery, not to mention a little controversy. To my surprise it's all great fun.

We only have one request. Our mod and team are the Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate Edition, and the abbreviation is FOTRSU because FOTRS, Fall of the Rising Sun was the sole production of the Aces of the Deep and AOTD_MadMax. Our work is a tribute to their contributions and incorporating almost all their great work but is our own mod and we bear the responsibility for anything you don't like about it. We gladly accept reports of defects and are in continuous work to fix them. Our work is less than half done, even though we do have a very playable public beta version available for all to download.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 01-07-17 at 03:55 PM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote