Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-21-22, 11:47 AM   #8656
gman9912
Nub

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0
Default Game Play options

Hi, I'm somewhat new to posting and hope to begin with, I've posted in the right place. I love this mod (FOTRS) for a variety of reason's, obviously the realisim of the graphics, as well the sound. I've just started using the manual TDC, fresh from training and want to use it in career's, however when I go to select the gameplay options prior to starting a new career I end up with a "Custom" profile, whilst setting up the career, ie. year/port/sub/Difficulty, those settings get undone...it's the latter that changes my initial gameplay selections from the games general gameplay choices. There is no "Custom" choice in the career difficult settings that correlates...In essence, I want to use manual targeting but I also want free view, because I love the sounds and looks of my sub surfacing and submerging...Cudos to whoever put those effects into play. I've tried normal settings in career, and tried using manual TDC even though those settings deselects manual TDC and the TDC does not seem to function properly...sending torpedoes every which way I'm afraid.

In any event, I was hoping there was some kind of fix for this issue buried somewhere deep in the bowels of either this thread or the forum in general that addresses this matter and I'd be most gratefull for any and all help if one could either point me to it or offer some advice.

Thanx in advance.

God Bless and Merry Christmas
gman9912 is offline   Reply With Quote