View Single Post
Old 04-15-12, 02:56 AM   #1587
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

The Great Coward Takes Flight:

FOR THE EMPIRE!

"Keep smiling, keep shining, knowing you can always count on me, for sure..."

(Sing it with me, people!)

"THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR..."

"For good times, and bad times, I'll be on your side forever more..."

("HUNH oh crap I'm dead.")

I have found a wonderful new way to clear those popular and oh so friendly Forsworn encampments over in the Reach.

1. Ride Shadowmere as close as possible to the main entry point.

2. Dismount.

3. Call Dragon.

4. Fire arrow at closest Forsworn, just to make sure they all come out to play.

5. Run like mad for the highest vantage point you can find that provides a bit of cover from enemy archers.

FOR THE LULZ!

Shadowmere and I ran into a bunch of Forsworn out in the hills who were attacking an itinerant peddler. We stopped to help and suddenly it got ugly as there were more of them than I first realized hiding off the trail a bit. So I just figured, let's see what Odahviing makes of this lot.

I don't know if the game has him moving around from place to place when you're not near him, but if not... man, he sure gets to the Reach from the TotW in a hurry. And I'd never seen him LAND to fight my enemies before. This one guy who was fighting Shadowmere, he landed right behind him on the hillside and then just CHOMPED him. Ate him RIGHT UP. And then looked at me with what I SWEAR was a big old dopey Dov grin on his face. It. Was. Awesome.

One fight I just went completely nuts and had Odahviing, Shadowmere, and a spectral Lucien Lachance all running around getting medieval on people's butts.

Last edited by frau kaleun; 04-15-12 at 03:09 AM.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote