View Single Post
Old 04-11-12, 07:08 AM   #1578
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Wouldn't have cutting your ex into two halfes just been easier?
Nah, i do wish a fire crash and death upon her though..... well ok maybe not that bad. But i hope she ends up as white trash in her home state of Arkansas in some trailer park and married to some guy name bubba that's made her the queen of his double wide trailer. With no money, and no prospects, living a dead end, miserable existence for the rest of her life. Perhaps even making an appearance on peopleofwallmart.com. At which point I will laugh my ass off, but will deny i ever knew her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
and those kinds of 'bat-ears' (elves) appear outside of Anime too.

You're doing a lot of generalising again.

I have never seen Elves that have ears like that in any fiction that I'm aware of. LOTR's.. THAT elves. This? No this is some asian interrpretation that is supposed to be one thing, but really looks like bat ears.

As for generalising, you have no idea how much garbage I've seen on the internet. I've said a few times i work in internet security. I've been in this field for 12 years now. You name it, ive seen it, multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
Agreed, if I select Armor I want to see Armor sets not some perverted mind's twist on what he think is armor. Also what sickens me is how much of this crap is beeing endorsed.
They may appear outside Anime too...but it doesn't really help if the autor's name is Hentai

HunterICX
It's either the asian crowd, or perverted US kids who's voice has recently taken a deeper tone. I'd believe its the asian crowd though. Particuarlly if it's Japan. As perversion goes, they take the cake. The Japanese have been into school girls for years. They invented vending machines that dispense used women panties, they invented and coined the term bukakki, and as noted, Hentai, which in it's classic form features young school girls being raped by demons with more pensis then you and i have fingers and toes. So i have no problem in saying, "Yeah, it's probably the Japanese.".
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote