View Single Post
Old 01-19-18, 05:54 PM   #9620
Pultti10
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
When reporting a problem/bug/CTD, please make sure to provide answers to following questions:

- Operating System, System spec ?
- Confirm that the game is patched to official v1.2.0 version.
- What is your version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay download, Steam)
- Confirm that you have checked for solution in provided install instructions, FAQ and tips?
- Specify mods you're using and state your mod order (do not type it manually, use "Export activated mods list to" JSGME function).
- If you use any unsupported mods, remove them, reinstall your game according to install instruction/start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist.
- Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing the situation when problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue?
- Upload several screenshots and gamesaves where problem can be observed.

Any report with less details or report like "HELP MY GAME CTD RANDOMLY ALL THE TIME !!!" is not helpful at all and it will only cause confusion.
Be thorough in your bug reports so we can diagnose, fix or discard the issue with less time consuming efforts, otherwise we wont see much use of it and I wont bother to answer...

Hi
My game crashes after I make first shot or torpedohit and it scores against convoy. Torpedo can be dud or live, no matter. Repeatedly... I have tried many many times and always same result.
I have tried with saving the game before incident and not saving. i'am stuck.
Against single vessels I have no problem, I can sink them and game goes on as it should.

I have tried to find similar problems solved from the threads and faqs but no luck.

Here info you required:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

The Wolves of Steel 2.0.0
The Wolves of Steel 2.1.1 Update
TWoS Encrypted BdU Orders
TWoS Real Navigation

Win 7 Ultimate, service pack 1, 64 bit
AMD Phenom(tm) X6 1055T Prosessor 2,81 GHz
RAM 8 Gt
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB ATA Device

Game is installed as instructed as mods too. It's uPlay game and it's that 1.2.0 patched by uPlay.

Sorry I can't attache SAVE-file in to this post, don't know how.

Jukka
Pultti10 is offline   Reply With Quote