View Single Post
Old 12-16-18, 08:08 PM   #13
Nicrolyte
Swabbie

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

yes sorry i must apologize. As with all forums i participate. such as "CIv Fanatics." my friends there have trouble with what you might recognize as A little difficulty with Spelling, Compounded with a Legit Attention Deficit Disorder. Making My posts, Well its not that they are Hard to follow. (I am trying to communicate Ideas that are well within my grasp and experience. The Issue I never Ironed out in School is Organized Sequence, I have a tendency (and im not alone to Over Articulate, and hurry through my post as a reaction to a paranoia that i get from anticipating Loss of Cohesion, or worse Complete loss of Ideas which if I could remember them I swear to you may have been worthy Of Academic praise. Alas, They are what they are. LOST and I struggle to get them down in a form which is relevant, non-redundant, and worthy.)

So I thank you for your nod to strict adherence to instructions. Which is not to difficult to follow. just some of the instructions around here are... Well everyone knows and I even touched on it in the last post. I mean This is a Hobby, beyond Gaming. Well modding is. but what i mean to say is this group is Experts cubed. like while there are attempts underway to make the resources here more useful to a wider group of people. Most people who are enjoying mods on PC, or even other platforms, are not able to play these. I mean I should concede that this is "pure Simulation" and the Role playing Element in SH while there, youve really got to want it to Wade this far into this 'Forest Of the LOST WOOD' -zelda ref. to get to the reward. In that theirs a cool Epiphany which Im not gonna describe since its another Tangent.

see, Life Happened And I had another tie in here which refocused my question, which boils down to primarily this, Is there a File Like "SH5updateSteam.exe" included in TWoS Full which works to circumvent the 6 steps Sobers Mod walks Steam players through which coming from steam. Because of the Traffic Flow and major traffic flow, a lot of people are lead astray here. man I gotta go. Im sorry ADmin Feel Free to delete This Post, Im not sure i accomplished anything here, My bad i Got Screwed and self fulfilled the concept i began with which was ment to be a "see look what ive overcome" but. Ill have to resolve that another time i suppose

by the way i did get that, maybe i didnt make that clear at first i had gotten Twos working by the toime i posted here. I cant wait For UBOAT by Deepwater neatyear,... grrr. maybe rally Friends on Steam who enjoy Crew Management which is a very small genre

Last edited by Nicrolyte; 12-16-18 at 08:23 PM.
Nicrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote