View Single Post
Old 11-12-11, 09:03 AM   #255
Egan
Admiral

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Just leveled up and I have to say, I really don't like the way you choose perks. It seems to be really, really fiddly and it's far to0 awkward to see what choices there are. Also, the game seems to constantly unsticky the hotkey for my bow, for some reason. Doesn't do this for anything else - just the bow. It was driving me spare. Also just crashed on me for the first time. These are minor things, though, and I have yet to experience any real problems so far, other than the fact it doesn't seem to be running as smoothly as I had hoped it would. I think that's a hardware problem on my part, though, as I've had GPU issues recently.

The weather effects are lovely. Just wondering around in the rain, with the mist cloaked hills and all - most atmospheric. As was noisily passing some trees and scaring a bunch of birds into flight - what a nice touch.

When I was in town yesterday buying it every person in every game store I was in seem to be buying it. I've never seen anything like it before, not even for really big games. I wonder how long it will be before we get the first DLC.

Does anyone know when we're going to get the editor stuff?
Egan is offline   Reply With Quote