View Single Post
Old 05-01-10, 04:22 PM   #26
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
G'day KC

Hi Darren
Sorry to hear you've been crook mate. I get a small problem from time to time too it's a pain in the ar** called Mrs Panzer Commander

Joking - I got a ruptured/herniated disc after (can you believe) getting fit!!!! . Had all sorts even an operation (laminectomy) but get trouble if I overdo it.
Anyway I certainly hope your a bit better.
It's a real bummer cutting all the visuals down but it might be the only way to get this workable until you get upgraded. It's the nature of the game - have you also tried Karkov Steel Fury. Not as good but would probably run and look much better on your m/c - look up screenshots I think you'll like it too. I too am on a pension now so I know you've got to make the best of what you've got sometimes. To be practicle though you only have to look at the systems other guys have got and see they're not getting massive performance out of their systems either. I'm happier you can run it anyway, even if it's a bit "neutered".

Quote - "One more thing --aaaah come back it's not that bad !!
I like that - you got a good sense of humour and I should say "Oh No!! not a another bl***y come back merchant more bl***y grief!!"

No Darren I don't play MP anything actually. Probably missing out on some aspects but I like SP (if it cuts it!!) but I can see the obvious attraction of "human" opponents.
Good to know you've got something positive and I am happy to help if I can. Can I quote you as a satisfied customer?? Most people I help usually commit Hari Kari
All the Very Best for now - Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote