View Single Post
Old 05-01-10, 03:12 PM   #25
KnightsCross
Bosun

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

G'Day Mort
Thanks for your help,been out of action for a day my injuries caught up with me
I'm sure your recommendations helped, I've been able to play as the gunner all the way to the end of a game. I can usually play only one game before I reset and clean with crap cleaner, small concession but this stops the game going haywire. What a shame we have to bottom out the game options, it looks great with them maxed out but I don't get far, at least I know what I'm missing.
I can play with your apps + one [18]which is some sort of system app that keeps turning itself back on so I figure it needs to stay on..I also have an external program called Tune Up Utilities, which has a turbo mode, I find this helps also. So now with this and your app settings, I can play all positions with minimal disruption, it's great being able to play the gunners pos
As for a new system, being on a pension there's not much play money and I can't get a loan, I can do one of those rent till you buy things but you end up paying through the nose, I'm putting a little bit away each week and should have enough in around 10 to 12 mths.
I really appreciate yours and the forums help, so thank you
Darren
KnightsCross

One more thing, ahhh come back it's not that bad LOL, sometimes for a change of scenery I go onto multilayer, I note everyone seems to have problems with this, I can play with no problem against 1 bot for up to 1/2 hr and then it shuts down my pc I crapped myself the first time ! but I just start up again, clean and all is well. It's funny that I appear to have less problems while playing multi until it abruptly shuts down, this is just an observation for you !