View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 12:52 AM   #17
KnightsCross
Bosun

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

G'Day again Gents
This is my first time on pc games. I'm slowly reading through your threads, they are very interesting but seem very confusing. I am finding that I have the same issues as many of you and I can see you have the fixes for these problems The pc I'm using is my sons and seems to just run the game in most levels and locks up in others, especially the last German mission.
I not confident enough to do anymore than read until I can get the hang of this stuff, plus I need to get my own pc which is a little out of reach for me at the moment.
This is a great site and all of your input is terrific, I would love to get one of the sub games SH5 seems to be the to get, at one stage in my career I thought of a transfer to subs so you can see my interest is real.
My passion remains with the Tiger 1 and I have posted some photos below of my, 1/16 Tiger S04 88 kills in winter cam, and 1/6 scratch build with my 105mm HEAT Prac round in front of it.

Tanks for your help so far
Darren
KnightsCross