View Single Post
Old 05-01-12, 03:12 PM   #1637
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiemookie View Post
The Moot will be added, and a new High King will be selected
Interesting, I wonder how that's going to work with all the variables arising from the Civil War stuff? I don't know how DLCs work, really, if you add it to your existing installation and boot up your current game will it start with the existing status quo and work from there, or will it require you to start a whole new game, or will it be a completely separate game that assumes the war turned out a certain way?

Of course if you played the Stormcloak side and finished out the war then all the Jarls are still alive altho some are not Jarls any more, but if you won the war for the Legion then Ulfric is deader than Jacob Marley.

I would totally love to see the Moot, do you think the PC will get to take part in it? Not with a vote but at least as an observer. I'd hate it to be like, "oh yeah did you hear they had a moot and so-and-so is king now." That would suck.

Also some are saying this is gonna be a callback to the Mythic Dawn and the Oblivion Daedra thing and also the Morrowind bit is, eh, whatever, I didn't play those games and that might be awesome but I really want to take down the Thalmor.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote