Old 03-30-12, 05:45 PM   #740
pedrobas
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 301
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat View Post
pedrobas:
I started suffering from ctd's too. But to be honest I started my new career, after two patrols without any ctd whatsoever I came back to Kiel and upgraded to MMM v. 0.5 AIO. Started 3rd patrol and everything went fine, but as I was finishing that patrol I had 3 ctd's in the North sea before I got back to port. Now I'm on my 4th patrol, everything went fine untill I found tanker followed by merchant. Was getting ready to attack and just when I opened torpedo tube the game crashed. Do you think all this can be caused by deactivating previous MMM and activating v. 0.5? I can imagine with OH involved and all the information saved in savegame file I could have messed it up by switching between versions like that.
Itīs very possible because AIO v0.4 had some ships from "mnts" that i removed in v0.5 because many people complained about CTD. So i decided just to leave it plain OHII, nothing else. Anyway i canīt asure it since iīm always starting new campaign and messing around testing things for MMM iīm not able to keep a decent "save game" to test if new versions are compatible with previous ones. Sorrry.

Quote:
And just one more thing. Can I apply OH 1.8 patch on MMM 0.5 AIO? Is it intended to work like that? I think I'm gonna reinstall the game and start new campaign once again.
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrobas View Post
Download: MMM patch for OHII v1.8 by pedrobas

Patch for both MMM (in parts and AIO)

1- run the exe file and youīll get a folder called "MMM patch for OHII v1.8"
2- copy the folder into your MODS folder and enable it last with JSGME.

Many thanks to Trevally for doing all the job.

Enjoy
Quote:
Anyway thank you for your hard work, I really like MMM since it has everything what is supposed to be there. I'm convinced there's something wrong on my end, only asking if you'd have an idea what could be the culprit... Keep up the good work pedro!
You know, SH5 is like that. I have suffered every possible CTD, corrupted "data" folder, corrupted save games, etc...From my experience If you want to follow a campaign, you canīt change anything in your mod soup. The most minimal change results sooner or later in ctd.
pedrobas is offline   Reply With Quote