View Single Post
Old 07-25-17, 04:37 AM   #346
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Lawyers now publish explicit instruction on how one could fire an employee who does good work but shows not sufficient enthusiasm for uncontrolled migration or expresses critical arguments against Islam. How to fire him even if by the rules of the labour law he cannot be fired. And such advice gets printed not in some obscure place, but in Germany's equivalent to the Times - the FAZ.

http://www.achgut.com/artikel/faz-ra..._rausschmeisst

Its heavy rainig outside. Earlier this day I stumbled over another of Kent Rogoff outrageous pamphlets against cash money. The display of such shamelessness and lack of any embarassment when demanding the committing of crime and plundering and robbery (negative interests, and heavy taxing) in all frankness and totally open in wording, is stunning and to me a sign for what a psychopathic character this clueless, incompetent imposter has. He knows nothing about the nature of money, and its meaning, he is nothing but an superstitious alchemist with the mindeset of unscrupulous gangster. And he wants the state to raise debts as it wants, and wants the state to own citizens like property. Mass lifestock. I hope he drops dead right this second.

And minute before that I saw that Germany now has an internet pillory to denounce people who raise arguments against or say critical things of the gay-lesbian-tentthousandgenders-sciencemeansnothing-ideologyisall-movement, with the eoffender's name, if available adress, telephone number, and a explcit descritpion of his offences, collected and reported with the cold-blooded pedantery of a Nazi or Stasi officer.

On days like this, when I get such an overdose of destructionism, stupidity and evil in such short ammount of time, I more and more often just lose any joy and motivation to live any longer. Its so hopeless, and I see no chance for a bettering. The people today - they simply drive me mad, and desperate. The ones for doing things, and the others for allowing the first to continue.

What can men do against such reckless hate? When I was younger, I simply did not get prepared for bearing such amounts of madness. When I run out of luck, I may finish my life in a reeducation camp, or a prison, or see myself getting ruined by a campaign and all my saved resources stolen, excused by ideology and fanatical selfrightousness. Serious. I will not allow to let it happen, if that danger becomes real. If illness does not relieve me in time, my own will will.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-25-17 at 04:49 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote