ninja turtle
Frogman

Downloads: 249
Uploads: 0
Default Further tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Regarding the Thomsen Sound Pack.
This mod causes a problem in the Eprobungstelle test missions where it will place your boat thousands of miles away from your test base.
Peter
Hi Peter,

The same bug happens with GUI_OLC_WIDESCREEN when you add 'EnglishToGermanForOLCGUIGWXv1.1' (I know it's not meant for the LSH3 supermod but it works). When starting in the Epprobungstelle Flotilla the home base is Penang and the U-Boat is located in grid FG28. As the language mod works within the game, the easiest way around this I've found is to move the mod from right to left columns in JSGME when taking the test mission and when upgrading/transferring to another base and then add the English to German addition before continuing with career patrols.

Other mods which work with LSH3:

Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 (I am using Grey - All Leather)
Authentic_U-boat_Off_Faces (Works in barracks when adding crew members etc and in boat management screen when on boat - F7 - but not the lower screen icons). (Worked around this by using Numpad Del button to take off these icons when not needed).

If anyone wants to change the 'Gute jagd, Ihr Himmelhund' to whatever they wish, use this method:

C:Games>SilentHunter3>data>Menu>en_menu.txt

Open with 'notepad'.

Ctrl-f to find what you wish to change (should be file 961).

I changed it to 'Das Boot...' Save when closing 'notepad'.

Last edited by ninja turtle; 08-22-16 at 09:12 AM.
ninja turtle is offline   Reply With Quote