Thread: h.sie woes
View Single Post
Old 03-12-21, 05:05 PM   #15
Alexander G Hamilton
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Support A greviance for sure.

Currently experiencing the same problems as metus. I'm using the Ubisoft version (1.4.0.1), and I've followed several guides, yet to no avail. The main trouble lay's in the hsie patch. It just refuses to recognise my sh3_exe file (which is named sh3_g_exe, exactly like metus's!) I have not installed the 4GB patch nor any other mod. I got the steam version too, but I had serious trouble with even launching the game (which has been solved by now). However, when I tried to patch with hsie on steam, it actually worked, yet immediately got stuck again with the 4GB patch as it refused to recognise a compatible version of the sh3_exe. At this point, I've read a couple of day's worth of forum chats, both on steam and the forum. IF anyone has an idea of what I should do, please let me know. I'm going to use GWX, SH3C, and hsie's, of course, along with JSGM and some other smaller cosmetic mods. Hopefully, I can figure out where the trouble lies; however, outside assistance is greatly appreciated.
Alexander G Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote