View Single Post
Old 12-14-16, 12:20 AM   #20
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

@The_Frog is ok, still working with what we have in the original NCO_FlowerMOD. Progress is slow as I rebuild some things from scratch ( my 3D ability only Progresses by trial and error ) Completed, Anchor Winch Relocated, Proper position and Equipment. Bow Mooring ring. 4-inch Anti-Gun Depression Bar. 4-inch Gun Platform Mesh. 4-inch Gun Platform Ladder Steps. 4-inch Gun Platform Davit To Do, 4-inch Gun Platform new ( Rounded version 5% reduction in Diameter ) several Fore Vents and one Hatch. 75% Completed Modified Wheelhouse with Proper Raised decking, Vertical Supports, and where applicable Handrails and stanchions and steps. Handrails around the Pilotage with Canvas fabric applied, Bridge Windscreen, Stepped Flooring x 2 installed. will add Voice pipes, electric boxes, two scratch built signal flag boxes. and two 20mm Gun tubs. I ave nearly completed the 271 radar Lantern with Vents, supports, and the walk through support. Catarg is complete as far as the 1941-45 version. I have yet to start the short Fo'cs'le version, or the R.C.N. versions. I have not stated a WIP thread yet but perhaps a few preliminary in game test pics will do for now until then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SH3Img@13-12-2016_19.39.13_631.jpg (14.4 KB, 24 views)
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote