Uploads:
gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Easy:
select all the objects you want to scale;
right click in the geometry window to make the contextual menu to pop up;
click on "scale uniform"using the right or middle mouse button;
select the point that you want your objects to be scaled from (it can be a single vertex, or an edge, a face or a group of faces/edges/faces, in which case Wings will calculate the scaling point as the median of the selected elements);
right click to confirm;
scale as usual (by dragging the mouse; tab button for numerical input)
Thank you. I've found another way to do it : select all sub-objects, choose vertices selection, right click and select absolute values for scaling. Then, I can choose 0 for every X Y Z for the center of rescaling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Do you still need help with the Goliah unit?
Yes, I don't understand why SH3 is stuck when I launch a mission containing the new boat. Maybe it's the number "6" in the 3D model preview of S3D, I don't know what number to choose (0, 1, 6 ????) ...

Else, I have converted the russian destroyer Gremyashchy, but it doesn't appear in the list of sea units of the mission editor ... I have no luck today.

Preview :

I wonder if I can share this work with public, there may be copyrights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_frog View Post
The model of the 45ft fast motorboat is prefectly correct; the one on the right picture is a 45ft motor/diesel picket boat. [...] The 45ft fast motor boat and picket boat shared the same hull. So, creating a model of the picket boat based on the motorboat model is possible ;-)
The hulls of both ships don't seem identical. I will delete these boats from KGV, until you feel OK to model them. :-)