DBSM Close Depth Charge
BBC World
Captain Midnights MORE CBS NEWS! MOD v1.2
KGBM Radio
KGMB Add On
Webster's Real Lifeboats Fix for v1.5
Webster's Ship Manuvering Fix
SonarTargetFix2_TMO

This is my load out. This originally started when I noticed in OM that I couldn't hear any sound contacts myself. The AI can, but there is no sound for me.

I uninstalled OM, and tried TMO, as I knew it worked back a long time ago when the dude that made the mod, still hung out around here. Sadly, the same exact problem happens. No hydro.

I have taken each and every mod in this list out, and then placed it back in one at a time, in a single mission (Tokyo Express) to test what the problem is. I did this in OM's [REL] thread in the ATO forums. Here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...34922&page=248 just to nip any "have you tried uninstalling mods" responses. I have reinstalled the game a number of times, so don't suggest that. I've changed where I installed the game at from Program(x86) to just a normal folder in C:, so don't suggest that. You can read the results there. In short, I made the hydro work for the Single Mission, but now that I'm in Career mode, it doesn't.

EDIT: I'm Running Silent Hunter 4 1.5 With UBoatMissions installed.

Last edited by Slyguy3129; 04-15-19 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Nipping more "did you turn it off, then on" questions in the bud.