View Single Post
Old 12-16-17, 02:52 PM   #491
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

*** FEEDBACK WAC 5.0 + PATCH 5.01 ***

Currently playing at 4:3 without Widescreen fix and all interiors enabled.
The interiors are nicely done congrats, but I notice some glitches:

a) at some point I cannot click the crew to give them orders anymore, a limitation I think so I must hit F2 and go through the crew again.

b) Normal clicks to access main sub parts don't have effect at some point after hitting SHIFT-F2 to move in the sub, also a limitation, but from there on all mouse clicks are screwed-up somehow, e.g. clicking on periscope, conning tower ladder or a selectable crew member doesn't work anymore, even after selecting a station with the shortcut icons.

c) Icon shortcuts for the logs and incomming messages (Logbuch, Funksprüche; main shortcuts at the left side) are missing.

d) Bug: if I click the main exo to order him something (e.g. go to periscope depth), the icons will appear but they do nothing when clicking and just remain.

Opinion:
This mod is beautiful, but has the same design problem than SH5: It's fascinating moving through the sub and visiting the new rooms - the first time - but after that: why would you ever go in the torpedo room or the diesel machine room? In SH5 you could do some weird blah blah with the crew that adds nothing to the game IMO, but here in WAC5.01 it seems to me a LOT of work for eye-candy alone, but I'm highly contemplating this artwork
Playing with mouse only should remain possible, except when moving through the sub (one can change to WASD keys like standard games), but at least when giving orders to the crew.

Last edited by XenonSurf; 12-16-17 at 03:22 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote