THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > silenthunter183
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below

Quote:
1. I understand that TAI is very useful tool, but after installing TWOS when I lock target with spacebar, I can see crosshair on TAI map - this destroys immersion of no map info of real nav mod. How to disable it? (I can't see such option in TAI map options)
If the Real Navigation mod is enabled in JSGME then you should not see anything on either the Nav or TAI map. What mods have you enabled?

Please post your mod list.
Post #9 JSGME How To Export Your Mod List To A Subsim Post > Pictorial

Quote:
2. When I need to use hydrophone, I use teleport buttons. But when i'm back to scope, it is all lowered down. How can I block periscope lowering down?
This is a setting in the OFEV that needs to be disabled.

Quote:
3. On TDW torp tutorial I managed to learn how to use commands for almost automatic finding target and speed calculation. But I found after hitting a torpedo, a stupid "health bar" (if i can name it's like that). How can I disable it?
Not sure what you mean as the tutorial will differ from actual game play.

Quote:
4. How can I call XO officer without locking (using spacebar) a target?
Click on the XO icon.

Quote:
5. Should I always reset my scope for 0 degree gyroangle for attack?
If you have taken up a 90 degree fast shoot after having locked the
target, setting the periscope to the zero gyro angles on both dials will give you a high success rate.

Quote:
6. I can see everytime I set manual input for data, and turn it on again, it resets all of my angle of bow and speed data. What is the correct order for using manual input? should it stay on all time or off (off - manual input on - no red button).
Assuming I am understanding you correctly you only need to leave it on with the current target.

Quote:
7. When I order my crew on little rough sea to use the deck gun and shot a merchant ship, after 2 shots they dissapear and I have to order again using the gun. What is happening? Are they made of sugar? :P
No they have gone to change their socks.
This is an irritating and annoying SH5 feature which has no flexibility as such compared with SH3 and 4 where you can adjust the config files.

THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote