View Single Post
Old 04-20-17, 04:15 PM   #1
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0
Default Crashes Loading Save Games I have never experienced one, I am wondering why? Also

Hello, still using a older Dell Gaming Laptop as my main computer i do everything on for over 10 years has XP Pro, been playing SH3 for a long time too (many years) and always play campaigns and the VII Sub and i have never experienced this "Crashes Loading Save Game Bug" that i see many others complain about. I dont use any of the big Mods, no commander, just some select individual mods. I am very happy with the way it plays SH3 and my other favorite games like Dangerous Waters and Vietcong and a few others. The only problem is the Laptop will not play Atlantic Fleet properly, so I am thinking of upgrading to a newer Laptop I most likely will keep using XP Pro. Anyhow I would hate to upgrade Laptop and lose my rock solid SH3 game and have this "Crashes Loading Save Game Bug". I am a computer tech savvy person and it makes me wonder about the problem i see many complaining about. is this a operating system bug XP Pro versus Win7, is it a MOD problem, or is it a Computer Hardware problem, Any ideas, is there allot of other users that have never experienced this bug too? Thanks for any info!
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote