View Single Post
Old 02-21-15, 06:49 AM   #119
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Sorry for the long silence. At first I spree, and then fell ill.) Now only came back to normal.
I thank all for support. Thanks!
In the near future I will be back to work. I will finish the correction boat VIIC-40-Standard and VIIC-40 U-96 sample. After that, well represented here, as a temporary mod.

@Anvar1061 Mistakes which you showed on screens, no. Possibly, you have malfunctions with a videocard productivity (drivers, for example).

@MLF fix of AI boats just in case, because, in original to mega-mod GWX there are mistakes which behave is unpredictable. Scharnhorst and Gneisenau..? I doubt it, but life is too unpredictable, so ... maybe.)
@Ahnenerbe Спасибо за пожелания, Санёк!) И твоей семье тоже всех благ! Кстати, не совсем понимаю, что вы там хотите смастерить с Андреем, но ради бога, делайте, что вам нужно и не надо меня спрашивать.) Лишь бы вам в радость!)
Thank you for your wishes, Sanya!) And your family, too, all the best! By the way, do not quite understand what you want to make it with Andrew, but for God's sake, do what you need and do not ask me.) If only you joy!)