View Single Post
Old 09-04-18, 10:51 AM   #8
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Sledgehammer427 is correct.

With the infinite wisdom of a few (actually the "one" who uploaded the mod to his thread) thought removing any idea of showing what direction a target is moving in was a good idea. Even though if you wanted to put your "big boy" pants on, you could easily remove any contact on the Nav Map with the Enabling of "No Map Update" in the "options" menu?!? So, there's a little scribbled "dot" that distinguishes a target on the map instead of a ship looking silhouette, with tails removed when at less zoomed map scales.

Nothing wrong with RFB, it's as the "one" planned. I should know, I'm still around from my team membership of RFB days.

May I suggest Fotrs Ultimate as an alternative mod for the Stock game?? Version 0.75 is just about ready to be released. The one nice thing about Ultimate is there are still folks working on it, unlike the other major mods. You can still get answers from the guys who are working on it, and we're happy to take suggestions!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote