View Single Post
Old 08-26-14, 08:06 PM   #2
kakster22
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 189
Uploads: 0

Hello! First of all,I'm a big fan of the game,and have been spending a lot of time playing it. Some of my favorite moments in games like FTL and Silent Hunter III were damage control,bringing my Ship (Or U-boat) back from the brink of death! Sorry if this is out of place (I couldn't decide if this belonged here or the main thread or FAQ thread ) Now on to my question: In the FAQ thread you made a list of playable nations,one of them was North Korea,so I decided to give them a try however the game closed and said "No suitable port found" So I did a little investigating and checked out North Korea and found that the (presumably spawn) city/port isn't landlocked,and I should be able to spawn there. It's not that big of a deal,I can always just play as China and start out a few miles away,but I thought I'd point that out,sorry if this has already been reported or is something you knew of! Also,on a kind of unrelated note,I was wondering if there was a place to post/share custom submarines,as I'd be interested in seeing what people have come up with. Thank you for reading!
kakster22 is offline   Reply With Quote