View Single Post
Old 07-27-07, 04:42 AM   #9
Camaero
The Old Man

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
You can set up the ministick on the ProThrottle to work as rudders. Just give it a wider zero-centre zone, and do not expect to be precise with that small movement space of the ministick.

Programming software for CH gear can combine several peices of CH gear into one virtual unit, so that older sims recognioze them as only one piece of hardware attached. Nevertheless, you have all there functionality.

I have both things, but use foreign pedals. If you think about pedals later, do not go for CH pedals - there are better quality pedals in that price range. Try the Simped Vario instead.

I have all that stuff myself, and am happy with it. And you are right, it does not compare to X-45 - the drivers back then screwed my system, and with CH I am more variable, imo. you may find the spring too light, maybe.

CH gear over here since 8 years - and still no wear or tear.
That sounds good to me. I am tired of buying a new stick every year or so. I have never heard of those Simped Vario pedals though... They didn't have any on amazon or Provantage or anything. Where do you buy them? Why did you like them better than the CH pedals? Just curious.