Old 05-06-14, 08:52 AM   #2726
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskal View Post
Hi ZeeWolf,

I have just recently bought into your expansion. I have only tested a couple of missions, but I like what I have seen so far. A couple of questions regarding the current release:

- Key Settings are not saved - I guess this was an issue with the original game as well, but would it be possible to fix this in your future releases?

- Magnification in the Tiger's gunners view - as far as i know the Tiger I should have a 2.5x scale magnification available in the gunners sight - again this was missing from the original game, any chance of adding this in the future?

- Different mouse settings in turret/gunners sight and external views. Any chance of adding this? Inverted view works fine in external view, but in gunners view its a pain in the ass.

- Tiger sounds - the movement sound effects are incorrectly looping in the current Zeewolf release

- Loading sounds - these seem to be missing for the current release - is this intentional?

Btw. here is small video I recorded from my first engagement with project Zeewolf installed:

Wow, that is a fantastic video daskel.
I am working to fix all these issues but time is the problem. Btw, I got to
go now, I'm on my way to my day job. I will continue after I get home.

I will put a link to your video on my web site too, if that's Ok with you daskel - let me know

ZW

Last edited by ZeeWolf; 05-06-14 at 09:48 PM.
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote