View Single Post
Old 02-08-17, 03:09 AM   #5
getbac
Watch

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
I was more than happy to supply you with the Info, getbac. You're not lost, just new to Subsim and gaming I'm guessing. We have all been there and relied on other people to help us along and answer our questions. You will find many here that that are willing to help you. TheBerbster is an example of another Subsim member who is helpful and knows a great deal.

If you have any Issues or problems after reading the material I listed, let us know and we will try to help you sort through everything.

Regards.

Edit: I see what you mean about the links that I sent you being inactive. I will see what I can do about them. Perhaps If a moderator sees this post, they might have an answer about the links.
Hope you get it fixed....... I see what you mean about help being available, I just gotta get smart enough to ask the right questions. I'm learnin, took me a while to figure out how to use the 7zip program along with the jsgme program. Just got my last dl to work so will get there. I'm all about the trip not the destination! Appreciate all of you guys, thanx much