View Single Post
Old 10-30-08, 06:28 AM   #8
Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Calm down you guys!

I'm not mad at anyone at gwx's, like you guys think.

I'm not picking a fight saying it's not compatible with gwx. I'm just saying the truth.

@BBW, I'm not saying anything about if the ship's maneuverability is right or wrong in gwx, that's not the point. All I said is that gwx is based on the ship's maneuverability IN gwx, which is obvious, and I don't know exactly what I'll be breaking by changing the way ships behave. All I'm trying to say is that gwx's ships have X aspects, and I'm changing all the ships to have Y aspects, so I'll be breaking *something* in gwx's engine. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, for pete's sake. I had enough of my share of fights, and I want none, ever again. I just said what I said cos I think it would be easier to pick a fight if I hadn't mention the compatibility with GWX. People would eventually ask or say something about it anyway, I just wanted to make it clear from the beggining. I'm really HOPING it doesn't break anything, but I'm not sure yet. And I didn't ask you guys cos I really didn't want to bother you with this, since you guys are filled with duties on gwx 3.0, gwx 4.0 and real-life stuff.

Really guys, no harm meant. You need to chill, I'll solve any issues and arguments with patience, honesty and kind words from now on.