Thread: DUI Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-20-18, 04:59 PM   #14
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Friend and I left a bar probably around 12, we'd only had a few beers, but smoked a joint or two as the night passed. When I pulled out of the club lot, I got my nose a lil far into the road and it was either back up for the car coming or gun it and go. I decided to gun it. The car coming was the Highway Patrol. I went up the side road, crossed the bridge over the highway and got on the highway. My friend looking back said he saw the patrolman crossing the bridge, so I sped up and took an exit heading to another town and got way ahead. We saw headlights like a few miles back coming fast. He had a big bag of pot and we argued a few seconds and he finally tossed it out the window. Seem like only a few seconds and the patrolman was on my tail. He followed me a few miles and I was careful not to make a mistake and he finally took an exit and went back the other way. We drove a few miles to the next exit and instead of going another way, headed back down the highway. My friend wanted to go see if we could come back around and find his bag of pot he threw out the window. We got a few miles and ..ug, passed the same patrolman now sitting on the side of the road. He followed again and I was careful again, but this time blue lights and pulled over. I did get arrested, but didn't blow the limit then at the station.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote