View Single Post
Old 09-19-13, 10:55 AM   #108
biosthetique
Lieutenant

Downloads: 652
Uploads: 0

Wow!...A bunch of open minded remarks!...That feels like a warm subsim community encouraging and supporting!...

I played that game yesterday and my experience was, that SHO is not fully cooked yet, it is still a beta.

However, I noticed some interesting innovations that I have never seen before in any subsims games or Arcade sub related games.

I could critic to death DW or any SH's. But focusing on the negative does not lead anywhere interesting.

SHO is a game designed not for the hard core subsimers, but for the public at large that might have never been interested by submarines before. Some of that public after an encounter with SHO might turn into a hardcore subsimers wanna be, and might come to subsim/radioroom to know more. And what do you think they will feel when they read some of your remarks?....Do you feel that they will come back!....

Any MOD, Any Game has a humble beginning.

How do you think you spoke, wrote and walked when you were 2 years old?...Do you remember?...Did you get the boot for not being mature yet?

That game is in beta and not fully developed. It will be one day!

I enjoy talking about what I play, and don't waste my time talking about what I don't know, don't play or don't want to play!....

Make a list of innovations you saw in that game you would like to see i.e. in SHIII, IV, V or VI to make that game useful today, because innovations are there, I have seen them.

Tom Clancy SSN was Booed by the critics for being too Arcadish and not subsim enough. Of all the games out there, this is the only one I know that offers "Command Detonate" which is one of the real way a torpedo can be used. Of course, no Hollywood movies ever illustrated that usage, and no one in Subsim ever noticed that it was absent from DW!...How interesting?

Last edited by biosthetique; 09-23-13 at 09:49 AM.
biosthetique is offline   Reply With Quote