View Single Post
Old 10-04-17, 05:05 PM   #52
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

Inundated by projects! However Typ XXIII 3D work I started new "holes" on turm top and sides for water inlets, Cut out for Radio Antenna R/DF for Up Down Rotation, auxillery Antennas pulled from m turm for up down via CTRL + A, new Navigation Light Boxes inset into turm, new UZO Mount, updated Antenna Wires, handrails removed for combat ready, streamlining, possible reinstating if combined with Ace's Crew on deck in harbor only, crew on deck plus handrail. At sea hidden. New Fore Starboard and Port Water inlets for the fore Free Cell. Waterstreams based on Film of U-2326 via Pathe Newsreels of a type XXIII underway, Triple Exhaust on Port Side with a waterinteraction -1.0 meters so exhaust is visible underwater and above. Note:the Type XXIII swims like a dolphin on the surface in the films, water streams out at the bow inlets, at the 3 meter hull extension, from the folded wooden gang plate, and from all the lower turm inlets, also have a turm flag in mind that brings a flag pole with it, and when lowered leaves the clean underwater profile. Interior work:Postabyke had started a revized Type II interior based on the torpedo room type II mod, carefully examining plans I could convert it for the type XXIII by, moving the captains bed and the galley fore of the control room bulkhead, reducing the bunks, eliminating torpedo reloads, eliminating the center torpedo tube, placing between the tubes a Conning tower TDC repeater for the 1st officer. In the Control Room move the "Mother Compass" to the Port side under the Navigation Foldout Table. Fixing the Radio/Sonar room in the Cintrol room by adding electronics, Radar Warning, Radios, and making the Sonar station work, the Starboard side would consist of offsetting the diving gauges only, and change the colors to black faces with white numbers. The compressor is on the port side aft of the diesel room bulkhead which would be too far away by moving the galley/captains bed and would be shortened, the dieselroom postalbyke built would have the starboard diesel removed, a single E-Motor, and a V-Belt driven Silent Motor, starboard across from the diesel are the Oxygen Bottles remived from the Port side control room, the only other item in the stern is the Water Closet. This would
Be a secondary project, as I am no Flakmonkey with the lightmaps, textures, etc. in interiors. As time allows me to get caught up in the real world I will boit up my computer and mod!
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote