Thread: Getting Started
View Single Post
Old 12-26-18, 05:47 AM   #5
ShotMagnet
Mate

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Thanks Mark.

Started a new career. This time I got the agent off and successfully exfiltrated, to make it all the way back to PH.

I was intercepted by what I think was an IJN DE and a subchaser/gunboat who dogged me for about eight hours before giving up the chase. I'm not perfectly sure why they did, but somehow the DE was sunk (not my doing, I did take a shot at it, but I missed), and the gunboat/'chaser/whatever gave it up for a bad job and left me to slip away under cover of darkness.

Still, I was hounded by aircraft until I was about halfway home.

Weird, about the DE. I wonder if maybe I did hit it, but the game didn't figure that out for a couple of hours after the fact. Then again, I checked my stats on the way back and there was no entry for the DE.

I am noticing that there seems to be an issue with the game on this computer, however. Hotkeys sometimes don't respond when pressed, or sometimes the cursor takes a second before obeying my commands. The game literally went black a couple of times, then minimized, then went black when I maximized it, then played on as if nothing had happened. I'm running Windows 10, and I'm using a GE Force GTX1050TI video card, with NVidia sound drivers. I'll have a look to see what issues if any W10 and this game have.

Shot
If he knows of the Trigger Maru

-Constantine Guiness
ShotMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote