View Single Post
Old 01-29-08, 10:25 AM   #1
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10
Default [REL] Tribute mod to Dave

This is my small way of paying tribute to Dave "Leovampire" Bunnell. It is mainly a graphics mod and is a combination of works by others and a little touch added by myself.

Available at : http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...do=file&id=585

Credits :

kapitan zur see - Picture of Dave "in uniform"

Doolittle81 - Tribute video

Archie - Tribute picture

Dave - for all the kind words, hard work and devotion to making this game "all that it can be"

Description : This mod adds new graphics in the office, a new intro video, a new static loading screen and new content in the "Top Skippers" display in the office.

New office decor :

A poster of Dave and his tribute plaque/world clock on the wall.

New intro video :

Doolittle81s very fitting tribute video to Dave

New static loading screen :

Archies excellent tribute pic (I couldn't get a screenshot of the loading screen as it appears in game no matter what I tried, so this is the background picture)

New content in the "Top Skippers" display in the office :

I didn't have Daves service dates in his last career or kill totals by date, but I did have his final total tonnage. I replaced one of the top skippers with Daves name and used a multiplier to get the tonnage to equal his final stats. I also changed the dates of the kill reports so that Dave will show up on the "leader board" from the beginning of the war until the end.

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Last edited by Digital_Trucker; 03-26-09 at 05:07 PM. Reason: forgot the [REL] tag
Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote