View Single Post
Old 03-30-08, 12:45 AM   #7
ktrboston
Gunner

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins
It just seems appropriate, and unlike the Europeans, we can use metric and imperial equally well. I can tell you now that there is no bug in the targeting system. The targets also do not seem to accellerate when they see a steam torpedo coming their way as GWX targets will do, especially during the daytime.

Today I have a Tennessee BB and a T3 Tanker bagged, along with three smaller prey. Make sure you get in to about 500 yards if you're missing. That will make any errors less significant. Make sure you use your attack map to check your setup. You'd be surprised how often that saves my hind end.

Take it slow and try to figure out what you're doing wrong. I'm really curious what it could be! Hope you can turn it around quickly.
Hi Rockin Robbins, from what I noticed they are being fired to late on occasions and other times they are being fired to soon. I think what I am doing wrong is once I take the range, I do it again before I take a shot. What I am unsure on is how many times should you take range before you fire and what range should you stop. I am second guess my self so used to postion keeper. No I am not using metric and I know there is no bug unless the captain has can't shoot straight bug. :rotfl: The one thing that I miss that a modder has done for SH3 and SH4 is the bearing tool around the sub to me it helps.

Using GWX 3.0
ktrboston is offline   Reply With Quote