Old 08-21-17, 08:19 AM   #63
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
You are right.

Someone will say he panicked, and acted irrationally. I suppose that is possible, and I would love to give him the benefit of the doubt. But an "accident" is so far fetched and hard to believe now. Peter has used up all the trust he is allowed. It is more likely he is telling the police there was an accident to cover up a crime. We may never know why or how he killed her, but as you said, an innocent person would not ditch a woman's body into the bay when they were only miles away from shore, and then sink their one of a kind submarine and tell the police he let her off at an island.
I agree with you. There may have been an accident. She could have fallen from the tower, and then he panicked seeing her dead. Or another scenario, where she may have died accidently. By even then, there is no excuse as not to call for help on the radio and get the police out on the water. That he buried her at sea and scuttled the boat made his case extremely bad. Basically, he screwed up the situation somehow.

I hope that they will find the body of KW, so it may reveal some truth to this story. But Køge Bugt, Øresund and the Baltic Sea is a big place to look for a dead body, when you don't know where to look since the water could have brought her far away. A sad story.....

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano

Last edited by Sailor Steve; 08-22-17 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote