View Single Post
Old 04-02-16, 01:05 PM   #6
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

@fitzcarraldo

Well ... that is now not easy to follow up.
I have since the Install. SH4 V1.5 with TMO_RSRDC_OTC (which I consider to be the most sensible Combo) 5-6 weeks before spending any time making my game more this -if at all possible actual in terms of realism to trim and form.
All available and important to me Modifierungen for SH4 struck me as very convenient, so I started, how to test the devil in delusion, but was so not really to play.

How a few days ago finally had finished with my search and very complacent campaign began, it occurred to me that this stony and time-consuming for me search for the "Holy Grail" was so time-consuming that I -if it accessible to others mache- then not just have to go this route.
Therefore, I have now here my worn "sublime" findings to the market and asked that my Mod soup to enjoy all available.

To recap, the main contents of my ModSuppe, there is / are playing influential with include:
- ISP (without the problematic scene.dat only the relevant files)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- Many very beautiful sounds of FORTS and other modifications, as well as new to me mixed and edited sound files
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map makeover V2.1
and much more

I myself have the adapted sensor.cfg -the guard now looks as good as the players and the self sim.cfg - the IJN see now toward more accurate.
Since TorpX had modeled in the original ISP Porpoise class so chic with their limited Sea endurance of 6000nm at 10kn, I have the boats improved P-class (Perch) away.
The flak was -both reasonably adapted for ammunition and effect- towards reality and reworked the ammunition for the deck guns back on Ducimus-Standart.

Now I'm whether the letter but exhausted ...
Hope my remarks have at least partly satisfy your demand.

cheers

@fitzcarraldo

Nun... das wird jetzt im Nachgang nicht ganz einfach.
Ich habe seit der Install. von SH4 V1.5 mit TMO_RSRDC_OTC (welche ich für die sinnvollste Combo erachte) vor ca. 5-6 Wochen sämtliche Zeit damit verbracht, mein Spiel noch mehr -sofern dies überhaupt möglich ist- in Sachen Realismus zu trimmen sowie zu formen.
Sämtliche verfügbare und mir wichtige Modifierungen für SH4 kamen mir da sehr gelegen, also habe ich angefangen, wie der Teufel im Wahn zu testen, kam aber deswegen nicht wirklich zum Spielen.

Wie ich nun vor ein paar Tagen endlich mit meiner Suche fertig war und überaus selbstzufrieden eine Kampagne begann, kam mir der Gedanke, daß diese für mich steinige sowie zeitaufwendige Suche nach dem "heiligen Gral" so zeitintensiv war, dass -wenn ich es anderen zugänglich mache- diese dann nicht eben diesen Weg gehen müssen.
Daher habe ich nun hier meine "erhabenen" Erkenntnisse zu Markte getragen und diese meine Mod-Suppe zum Genuss aller zur Verfügung gestellt.

Um die wichtigsten Inhalte meiner ModSuppe zu rekapitulieren, es ist/sind spielprägend mit enthalten:
- ISP (nur die relevanten Dateien ohne die problembehaftete scene.dat)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- viele sehr schöne Sounds von FORTS und anderen Modifizierungen, als auch von mir neu gemischte sowie editierte Soundfiles
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map Make-Over V2.1
und vieles mehr

Selber habe ich die sensor.cfg angepasst -die Wache sieht jetzt genauso gut wie der Spieler selbst- und die sim.cfg - die IJN sehen jetzt auch genauer hin.
Da TorpX in ISP die ursprüngliche Porpoise-Klasse so schick mit ihrer eingeschränkten Seeausdauer von 6000nm bei 10kn modelliert hatte, habe ich die Boote der verbesserten P-Klasse (Perch) entfernt.
Die Flak wurde -sowohl bei Munition als auch Wirkung- halbwegs in Richtung Realität angepasst und die Munition für die Deckgeschütze wieder auf Ducimus-Standart reworked.

Jetzt bin ich ob des Schreibens aber erschöpft...
Hoffe, meine Ausführungen haben Deine Nachfrage zumindest ansatzweise befriedigt.

Prost